- About TLA
- Media Room
- Officer Resources
- Services & Resources
- TLA Office
- Be A Member
- Conference & Events
- Career Resources
- TX Libraries
- Members Only
2016 Annual Conference
The Houston Conference was an active marketplace of ideas, library services, and educational resources.
(room numbers, maps, & exhibitor booths)
The TLA Conference is an essential annual destination for library & information professional communities — academic, public, school, & special library markets; information professionals; technology & research experts; authors & illustrators; and publishing industry representatives.
- Post-Conference Survey - The Texas Library Association values your feedback on the 2016 annual Conference. A detailed survey about the event may be found on the mobile app under "Survey" near the bottom of the main menu, or you can also find it at this link: Post Conference Survey.
- Continuing Education Credits - TLA staff are currently processing attendance records for the conference. Certificates for Continuing Education credit are available now. See the Instructions for printing or log in directly to the Conference Continuing Education Credit Form.
- Conference Handouts from Program Sessions - While some speakers did not provide handouts for their sessions, many did. These materials are listed at http://www.txla.org/conference2016handouts.
- Lost and Found - To check on lost articles from the conference, please contact TLA by email (TLA@txla.org) or phone (800-580-2852). You may want to also contact your hotel directly if the item may have been lost there.
- Contacting Exhibitors from the 2016 Event - Visit the Exhibits Buyers Guide (mobile friendly!) to learn about the many exhibitors who joined TLA in Houston!
- Housing Reservations for the 2017 TLA Conference - Reservations are already available for next year’s Texas Library Association Conference in San Antonio (April 19-22, 2017). Visit the OnPeak service online or call 800-243-1205.
Created on May 26, 2016 | Last updated July 21, 2016