- About TLA
- Media Room
- Officer Resources
- Services & Resources
- TLA Blog
- TLA Office
- Be A Member
- Conference & Events
- Annual Assembly
- Annual Conference
- Continuing Education
- District Meetings
- School Administrators Conference
- TLA Calendar
- Career Resources
- TX Libraries
- Members Only
TLA Annual Conference
Information for Attendees of the 2016 TLA Conference
|Pocket Program (rm numbers, maps, & exhibitor booths)
Schedule (updated 2/24)
|The Houston Conference was an active marketplace of ideas, library services, and educational resources.
The TLA Conference is an essential annual destination for library & information professional communities — academic, public, school, & special library markets; information professionals; technology & research experts; authors & illustrators; and publishing industry representatives.
- Post-Conference Survey - The Texas Library Association values your feedback on the 2016 annual Conference. A detailed survey about the event may be found on the mobile app under "Survey" near the bottom of the main menu, or you can also find it at this link: Post Conference Survey.
- Continuing Education Credits - TLA staff are currently processing attendance records for the conference. Certificates for Continuing Education credit will be available on May 9. See the Instructions for printing or log in directly to the Conference Continuing Education Credit Form.
- Conference Handouts from the program sessions - While some speakers did not provide handouts for their sessions, many did. These materials may be found on the conference mobile app, including the web version. You may find them under “Speakers” (by speaker’s last name), under “Session” (by date and time), or under “Handouts” (by event number). More information about the mobile app (log in instructions, etc.) may be found on the TLA Conference FAQ at left.
- Lost and Found - To check on lost articles from the conference, please contact TLA by email (TLA@txla.org) or phone (800-580-2852). You may want to also contact your hotel directly if the item may have been lost there.
- Contacting Exhibitors from the 2016 Event - Visit the Exhibits Buyers Guide (mobile friendly!) to learn about the many exhibitors who are planning to see you in Houston! And use the Aisle by Aisle coupon book to maximize your bargains in TLA's exhibit hall. TLA 2016 Exhibitors will be available on the Buyers Guide until mid-June.
- Housing Reservations for the 2017 TLA Conference - Reservations are already available for next year’s Texas Library Association Conference in San Antonio (April 19-22, 2017). Visit the OnPeak service online or call 800-243-1205.
Become a TLA member to receive discounted conference registration and gain access to our extensive member benefits, including Continuing Education and leadership training, professional networking opportunities, a subscription to the Texas Library Journal, TLA events discounts, and more.
Created on Aug 20, 2015 | Last updated April 28, 2016