- About TLA
- Media Room
- Officer Resources
- Services & Resources
- TLA Office
- Be A Member
- Conference & Events
- Career Resources
- TX Libraries
- Members Only
Soliciting for District Exhibitors
1. Potential companies to invite:
- Contact the companies who exhibited at last year’s district meeting. These are your best leads as many will plan to exhibit each year.
- To solicit for new exhibitors:
- Contact Cindy Boyle, TLA Exhibit Manager. Cindy will send you a current list of TLA exhibitors to invite. It is best to sort in zip code order to choose local companies or those within a few hours travel to your area.
- Invite companies you do business with.
- Ask other officers to provide their companies for more great leads.
3. Here is a sample exhibit email invitation. Plan to change all items in red and elaborate on any message you want to relay.
Hello, First Name:
You are invited to exhibit at the District X meeting as we celebrate our theme: “???”
(You can elaborate more!)
Exhibit details are:
Included: examples of items & service you might include:
Optional: audio/visual, catering??
Please submit your exhibit reservation here. I will follow-up with more information in a few weeks.??
We look forward to your participation at the TLA District X meeting in XX. Thank you!
Officer name, Title, TLA District X
Created on Aug 17, 2015 | Last updated August 18, 2015