- About TLA
- Media Room
- Officer Resources
- Services & Resources
- TLA Office
- Be A Member
- Conference & Events
- Career Resources
- TX Libraries
- Members Only
Prospectus/Ready to Exhibit
Wed.-Sat., April 19-22
Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center
San Antonio, TX
Founded in 1902 with fewer than 20 members, TLA today has almost 7000 members representing academic, public, school, and special library professionals, staff, educators, suppliers, supporters, and citizen advocates.
Exhibitors made their first appearance at TLA's conference in 1922. Currently, over 450 companies exhibit at TLA a number made up of publishers, distributors, technology-related companies, library furnishings and products, professional organizations, storytellers/entertainers and much more. The diversity found in the TLA Exhibit Hall helps TLA meet its goal of providing Texas libraries and librarians with the best materials and resources possible.
TLA offers unparalleled exposure and opportunities to market your product or service to the library community. With a representative from virtually every area of the industry at the conference, with expenditure budgets ranging in excess of $2.5 million per organization, and with a projected attendance of more than 7,000 professionals, can you afford not to show at TLA?
For more information about TLA, see the following:
- Archive and Statistics of past conference attendance.
- Cost comparison per attendee of the TLA conference to other national and state conferences.
- Future TLA Conference dates and locations.
TLA 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: APRIL 19- APRIL 22 in San Antonio, TX at the Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center
EXHIBITOR INFORMATION AND BENEFITS
The primary exhibit space is 10'x10' and configurations thereof. A few 5'x10' spaces are also available. Current exhibit space prices are listed on the exhibit application. Over 80% of exhibitors renew each year so it is important to reserve your space as soon as possible.
Exhibit Benefits include:
- standard 8' back drape and 42" side divider drape
- one standard booth identification sign
- three complimentary conference exhibitor registrations per 10'x10' exhibit space
- two complimentary conference exhibitor registrations per 5'x10' exhibit space
- 24 hour security in the exhibit hall
- Complimentary logo enhancement on Buyers Guide (see below) and Conference Mobile App
- ExpoInfo monthly online blast to assist exhibitors with marketing and promotion: Subscribe to ExpoInfo
Exhibit booths are not furnished. Exhibitors may bring their own furniture or they can conveniently order booth furnishings through the general service contractor for the Conference, Freeman. Freeman offers exhibitors booth furnishings such as furniture, carpeting, signage, and much more. Other services provided by official contractors are housing, drayage, transportation, electrical, internet, computer rental, lead retrieval, and floral. All official contractors are listed in the service kit which is available in January. The official housing company is onPeak. You can book your housing today. Please heed our warning about poachers.
All Exhibitors receive complimentary listings in the following:
- TLA Online Buyers Guide – available 24/7 for the entire year starting in June
- Conference mobile app – available in December
- Conference Program/Texas Library Journal winter issue - mailed to over 12,000 TLA members and Texas libraries on December 31
- Exhibits Directory/Texas Library Journal spring issue – mailed to over 8,000 on March 31
- Pocket Program - available online in early April and onsite to all fully registered attendees
Exhibit Hall area traffic builders:
- Authors Area: a popular conference feature with scheduled signings by dozens of authors
- Exhibit Hall Cafe & Recharge Lounge
- TLA Store
- Exhibitor Meeting Room Space - available for rent
- TLA Unit-sponsored exhibits
- Innovation Lab: maker area promoting STEAM with exhibitors, demos, program and mobile lab
- Collaboration Space: attendees will meet to exchange, collaborate and learn
- TLA Public Relations Campaign area
- Local visitor and restaurant information provided by the Convention Bureau
- Connection Corner: Internet Room/Tech Center
When you are ready to apply to exhibit, please read the Rules and Regulations, review the exhibit hall map for exhibit space selection, select your 4 booth choices, and complete an online exhibit application.
Contact Cindy Boyle, TLA Exhibits Manager, for assistance in booth selection or if you have any questions about exhibiting at TLA.
Texas Library Journal
Reach the Texas Library market throughout the year with advertising in Texas' only library magazine. The official membership publication of the Texas Library Association is published four times annually to a readership of more than 7,000. Features of the TLJ also include a Digital Edition.
Two issues of the Texas Library Journal include information on TLA’s annual conference, including exhibitors and sponsors:
- TLA Annual Conference Program - winter issue
- TLA Exhibits Directory - spring issue alongside more traditional articles and news.
Online Buyers Guide
Utilize your complimentary Buyers Guide Listing to its fullest. The Guide includes a free link to your company's website as well as free download of company logo.
Sponsorship Investment Opportunities
Sponsors receive many benefits and much acknowledgment for their contributions to annual conference events, meal functions, programs, and gatherings.
Lists of TLA members, conference registrants and attendees, and other Texas library demographics are available in a variety of formats at reasonable rates. Contact Kasey Hyde for further information on label/list orders.
TLA Corporate Membership
As a corporate member, you become an important partner to the library community. Through your membership, you’ll help champion advocacy for bigger budgets and better policies for libraries, support broad public marketing of libraries and their critical services, and support continuing education to make Texas libraries vibrant and forward-reaching. In addition, please see the many membership benefits available.
TLA Individual Membership
The ERT (Exhibitor Round Table) is the round table for TLA vendors. ERT sponsors popular annual conference programs on vendor-customer relations, offers training for vendors, and hosts the ERT Annual Conference Golf Tournament. Be sure to Join ERT to take advantage of the many benefits of membership!
For more information about the TLA exhibits schedule, conference events schedule and future conferences, see our Calendar. In addition, Be sure to subscribe to our monthly ExpoInfo email blast for the latest information and updates.
Created on Jun 7, 2010 | Last updated February 01, 2017