TLA Officer Resources
Forms and other resources for TLA leaders.
- Officer Orientation webinar part 1
- Officer Orientation webinar part 2
- Chair/Leader Training
- How to Run a Meeting
- Unit Webmaster Training Webinar Recording
- Unit Webmaster Training Guide
- How to Get Bills Paid
- Reimbursement form
- Budget Request Form* (in Members Only/Officers Section)
*Chair or Treasurer must complete by May 30
- Unit Financial Statements Request Form
- Sales Tax Exemption Certificate and TLA Credit References*
*Contact Sherra Bowers at TLA; 512.328.1518 x.142
- District Manual
- District Meeting Check List
- Best of the Best District Program Fund Procedures
- Best of the Best District Program Fund application
- District Speaker Agreement Instructions
- Appointment Acceptance Form
- Incoming Officer Information Report Form*
*Due by April 20, chair to complete
- Instant Minutes Report Form
- Unit Operating Procedures Template
- Committee Volunteer Interest Form
- Unit/Committee Self-Assessment Form
- Unit Status Change Signature Submission Form
- New Discussion Group Formation Signature Collection Form
Communication Policies & Guidelines
- Committee Chair
- Unit Chair
- Event Planning
- Annual Conference Deadlines
- Conference Planning 101
- Online Elections
- TLA Bylaws
- Working with the Bylaws & Resolution Committee
- Records Management & TLA Archives
- Diversity Plan
Join or Renew Your TLA Membership!
Receive discounted TLA2019 registration and more!
Register for TLA2019 in Austin!
Join thousands of library professionals at the largest state library event in the U.S.
Latest NewsView all News
Presentation Opportunities at TLA2019
While the TLA2019 education program of more than 300 education sessions, is final, there are still many opportunities to share your knowledge and passion with the more than 7,000 attendees expected at TLA2019! Battledecks! In this competition, brave souls stand before an audience and present timed talks on a set of never-before-seen slides. Contestants are […]Read More
Chips and Queso. Bert and Ernie. Teachers and librarians.
Some things are just better together. Do you know a classroom teacher who would enjoy the TLA Annual Conference? Our annual conference – made up of books, authors, technology integration, makerspaces, curriculum connections, and supportive librarians – may very well be the stuff of teachers’ dreams. They would unquestionably have to experience it to believe […]Read More