Booth Set-Up • Resources
booth set-up information and resources for exhibitors
The Exhibitor Service Kit and onsite information will be available in January.
- Can we bring our own furnishings? Yes, exhibitors may bring their own booth furnishings.
- For POV’s, unloading service will be available upon arrival at the loading dock. See details in the service kit.
Badge Registration & Ticket Purchase
Badge registration and tickets purchases will be available in February via exhibitor badge registration.
Exhibitors receive 3 complimentary badges per 10×10 booth space and 2 complimentary per 5×10 booth space. Additional badges can be purchased through exhibitor badge registration. And exhibitor badge allow access to all conference programs and events.
- What is the additional badge fee? TBD
- Where do I pick up badges and tickets? Badges will be available onsite at exhibitor registration starting Monday, April 25 by 7:30 am. Purchased tickets will be attached with badges.
- Where can I find ticket prices? Ticket prices will be published here when registration for the Annual Conference is live in December.
Web Profile and Exhibits Directory Listing
The web profile listing promotes exhibitors year round on the TLA website. Exhibitor information appears as soon as the application is confirmed. Basic exhibitor information is available to the public. TLA members can login to Members Only and access full exhibitor contact information. All current exhibitor listings will appear in the annual Exhibits Directory which is included in the spring issue of the Texas Library Journal.
TLA Buyers Guide produced by Multiview
A great benefit to all exhibitors is a basic, complimentary listing in the TLABuyerGuide.com. Submit any changes and purchase enhancements to your listing direct to Multiview at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are changes made to my MultiView listing also changed in my web profile listing on the TLA website? No, only your basic booth information is provided to MultiView. Any updates made directly with MultiView only apply to there. If the same update is needed to your web profile listing, it needs to be submitted through your secure login area.
Below are suggestions to submit information in order to participate on a panel or speaker at a TLA Annual Conference.
- Seek a TLA sponsor such as a division or round table. Depending on the type of library attendee, you may want to contact the chair of that division such as the Public Library Division. See all TLA Groups here.
- Plan Early. Submit a program proposal to our conference program committee between May – June for the following year’s conference: http://www.txla.org/program-proposals
- Sponsorship of a program or event can offer you an audience to expose your service/product. Contact Cindy Boyle for sponsorship opportunities.
- Exhibitors can purchase an Exhibitor Showcase, a 50-minute session during the TLA Conference. Details available in January.
TLA Official Suppliers
Poachers can cost all of us! TLA exhibitors may be solicited by companies falsely representing themselves as TLA. If you are solicited, you should seek counsel and carefully review any document before entering into any agreement, contract or other relationship with a company. When in doubt contact Cindy Boyle, TLA Exhibit Manager. Find the list of hotel contacts here. A full list of TLA 2022 official suppliers will be provided by September.
Archive of Past TLA Conferences
See attendance breakouts for past conferences here.