Connect with the Texas library community year-round.
At the Annual Conference
- Exhibit – See Exhibit Opportunities Here
- Sponsor an event or program – See Sponsorship Opportunities Here
- Exhibitor Showcase – Current exhibitors may reserve an exhibitor showcase for an educational program onsite. The cost is $900. This is a pipe & drape area set classroom style for 100 and includes a stage, mic, screen, projector withstand, electricity, & wifi. It is open during exhibit hall hours. The program will be listed on our website and in the conference app. If you prefer an invitation-only event, it will not be listed. Reservations will be reviewed starting mid-November. All specs and set-up information are available here.
FREE PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES:
- Promote on social media using #txla23 – tagging us makes your post show up on TLA timelines.
- Use conference web badges in your email and social media to show that you will be at TLA 2023.
- Plan a Prize or Giveaway at your booth. During TLA Conference week, use the TLA Twitter hashtag #txla23 to post the names of winners of vendor-sponsored raffles, drawings, door prizes, etc. In addition to posting winners to Twitter, we recommend obtaining the phone number and email of all your contestants so you can contact them directly. You can tag us on Facebook with @TexasLibraryAssociation and on Twitter with @TXLA.
- Receive complimentary promotion on our website by your Author Visits at your booth.
- How do I reserve meeting space in the convention center or a hotel? Only current exhibitors may contract for meeting space in an official conference hotel and sponsors at Gold + level for small meeting space in the convention center. Contact Cindy Boyle for more information on convention center meeting space availability. For hotel meeting space at the Hilton, contact Michelle Cruz. For all other conference hotels, contact the hotel representative directly for your meeting needs. See hotel contacts for TLA 2023 here.
If you choose to book a space with a hotel, you will be billed directly by the hotel as TLA is not involved with any arrangements with the hotel.
Website & Publications
Free Promotion as a Current Exhibitor:
- TLA Buyers Guide via MultiView – The Buyers Guide provides extensive information for TLA members to access 24/7. Click here for more detailed information on how to update your company’s information and enhance the listing.
- Authors Area – Be sure to register your author visits for TLA 2023 for complimentary promotion on our website.
Ad Purchase Opportunities:
- Texas Library Journal Ads – Published quarterly, with a readership of over 6,000, the Texas Library Journal reflects the diversity of TLA’s membership with articles on innovative practices relating to academic, public, school and special libraries. Click here for more information on advertising.
- TLA Buyers Guide and Weekly Brief – The TLA Buyers Guide offer various display advertising options, and searchable content options, all of which can be in the TLA Buyers Guide Media Kit. The TLA Weekly Brief is a weekly blast to the TLA Membership. To learn more about promoting to TLA members, contact MultiView directly at (972) 402-7070.
Member & Event Attendee List Rentals
Membership or Event Attendee eBlast or Mailing list– Year-round opportunity for digital and mail marketing to TLA members and/or conference attendees. Click here for more including deadline and content review information. Order your eBlast or mailing list here. Please be aware of poachers. TLA will never solicit directly for list rentals.
- Pre-conference deadline as passed. All content is due on April 7th and payments are due on April 10thth. All orders will be released on or before April 11th. Please plan ahead.
- Post-conference orders will be processed starting May 2nd. You are welcome to submit the order form and content prior to this date, but list orders will not be reviewed before May 5. Prepayment is required prior to eBlast date, and all eBlasts will be sent out May 8.
- Reading Lists – Promote through the TLA Reading Lists! The reading lists are expertly curated by TLA leaders for ages 2 – 102 – from fiction, nonfiction, and graphic novels, to picture books, bilingual and multicultural lists. The Texas Bluebonnet Award is our most popular as a children’s choice award for 3rd-6th grade readers. See all reading lists here. To promote using a reading list logo or to sponsor a reading list program at the TLA Conference, Contact Cindy Boyle to learn about this great opportunity.
- Individual Membership – All library vendor representatives are welcome to join TLA as an individual member and reap the many benefits of membership:
- Receive all TLA member publications and communications
- Submit programming ideas for the TLA Annual Conference
- Post openings in the TLA Jobline
- Offered first right to participate in promotional opportunities at Annual Assembly, Fall District Meetings, and TLA Leadership events
- Take pride in your support as you network with all members at TLA meetings (Annual Conference, Annual Assembly, Fall District Meetings, etc.)
Latest NewsView all News
Between the Lines: May Member Spotlight
Jacob Galindo Section Head of Instruction and Assessment University of Texas at El Paso What inspired you to become a librarian? While I have several reasons I could cite, such […]Read More
Texas Library Association Awards presented at #txla23
Please congratulate the winners of the following TLA 2023 Awards! These awards were presented at the Texas Library Association 2023 Annual Conference in Austin, during General Session I at the […]Read More