|Current TLA Member*||Early Bird (Through January 31)
(February 1 – March 31)
(April 1 – April 21)
|Retired, Student, Trustee, Lay, Advocate||$150||$180||$200|
|Exhibits Only (valid Monday, April 25 – Wednesday, April 27 and for TLA After Hours Monday, April 25 from 6 – 9pm)||$75||$90||$120|
|Youth (age 10 – 17)||$25||$25||$25|
|TLA Membership & Conference Registration Package: $515 (through December 15; available only online via the membership form)
*Registrants must be current 2022 TLA members to be eligible for member rates. TLA is offering a Membership & Conference Registration package for $515 through December 15, 2021. Must be purchased online via the membership form.
**Online registration closes April 21
On-site registrations will not be accepted at TLA 2022 due to health and safety concerns. You must register in advance either online (by April 21) or via mail (post marked by April 1).
Purchase Orders will not be accepted. Individual TLA members and non-members must pay online or via check. Questions? Email Christy Reynolds at TLA.
Download the mail-in preregistration form. Must be postmarked by April 1.
Health and Safety Protocols
Your safety and health are our top priority for this in-person event. As recommendations and guidelines evolve over the next months, TLA will closely watch and follow the most current CDC guidance for public health measures.
The TLA Executive Board has approved the following to protect your health and provide peace of mind:
- TLA will require proof of full* vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test (administered within 72 hours of attendance) of all registered attendees; sponsors, exhibitors, volunteers, TLA staff and speakers.
- TLA plans to utilize a free, simple, secure, and HIPAA-compliant third-party vendor, to clear ALL attendees in advance of the conference.
- Full information about this process will be sent to registrants as soon as it is available.
- All attendees will be strongly encouraged to wear a mask throughout the event spaces when not actively eating or drinking.
- All attendees will be required to wear masks when on shuttles between the conference hotels and convention center.
- Meal functions held in any of TLA’s conference hotels, or the Convention Center will be set in rounds of 6 or 8.
- Some education sessions will be set theater-style while others will be in rounds, depending on the size of the room.
- Conference capacity may be capped to ensure safe physical distancing in response to current levels of health factors present in the state and in Fort Worth after the first of the year.
- An EMT will be on site and available to attendees at the Fort Worth Convention Center conference while registration is open.
In addition to the above protocols, the team at the Fort Worth Convention Center is also committed to your health, safety, and well-being. The FWCC is officially Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR Certified, a third-party outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation for facilities that helps instill an additional layer of confidence.
TLA Event Cancellation Policy (NEEDS UPDATING)
Transfers/substitutions must be received by March 17, 2020. Cancellations (via email) received at the TLA office on or before March 17, 2020 will receive a refund minus a 20% handling fee. Mail-in cancellations are accepted and must be postmarked on or before March 17, 2020. If you do not cancel or transfer prior to the March 17, 2020 deadline, the entire fee is non-refundable. Refunds may take up to 10 business days following an event to process.