- AGLHRT- Genealogy
- Black Caucus
- Melody Kelly – CULD
- District 3
- District 4
- District 8
- Jr. Library Guild-Diversity & Inclusion
- Devin Zimmerman- Library Instruction
- New Members Round Table Professional Development
- Public Libraries – Biblionix
- Small Community-Biblionix
- Tocker Foundation
District 3 awards two $400 stipends to assist members in attending the TLA Annual Conference. The stipends are open to librarians, paraprofessionals, LIS students, volunteers or lay advocates that demonstrate a financial need to attend the TLA Annual Conference.
Applications due: February 19
Email the completed application to Ann Rossberg.
- Be a TLA member in good standing of District 3.
- Attend the District 3 meeting at the TLA Annual Conference.
- Attend the District 3 Fall meeting the same year you receive the stipend.
- Write an essay about your experience at the TLA Annual Conference.
Join us in Austin for Annual Assembly
July 8 – 11, 2019
Great benefits for TLA Institutional members!
POs accepted for TLA2019 registration, discounted pricing for Grant Station, NonProfit Liability Insurance, and more.