- AGLHRT- Genealogy
- Black Caucus
- Melody Kelly – CULD
- District 3
- District 4
- District 8
- Jr. Library Guild-Diversity & Inclusion
- Devin Zimmerman- Library Instruction
- New Members Round Table Professional Development
- Public Libraries – Biblionix
- Small Community-Biblionix
- Tocker Foundation
District 3 awards two $400 stipends to assist members in attending the TLA Annual Conference. The stipends are open to librarians, paraprofessionals, LIS students, volunteers or lay advocates that demonstrate a financial need to attend the TLA Annual Conference.
Applications due: February 19
Email the completed application to Ann Rossberg.
- Be a TLA member in good standing of District 3.
- Attend the District 3 meeting at the TLA Annual Conference.
- Attend the District 3 Fall meeting the same year you receive the stipend.
- Write an essay about your experience at the TLA Annual Conference.
TLA 2019, April 15 - 18, Austin
Join us for the largest state library association conference in the country.
Great benefits for TLA Institutional members!
POs accepted for TLA2019 registration, discounted pricing for Grant Station, NonProfit Liability Insurance, and more.