- TLA Awards & Scholarships
- Unit Awards & Scholarships
- Distinguished Service – School Administrators Award
- Shirley Igo Award
- Media Virtual Presence Award
- Texas Youth Creators Award
- Library Instruction Project of the Year
- Siddie Joe Johnson Award
- Outstanding Service in Library Instruction
- Small Community Librarian Award
- Small Community Library Advocate Award
- Jack Alton Strawn Standing TALL Award
- TASL Library Information School Scholarship
- Young Adult Reading Incentive Award
- AGLHRT- Genealogy
- Black Caucus
- Melody Kelly – CULD
- District 3
- District 4
- District 8
- Jr. Library Guild-Diversity & Inclusion
- Devin Zimmerman- Library Instruction
- New Members Round Table Professional Development
- Public Libraries
- Small Community-Biblionix
- Tocker Foundation
District 3 awards two $400 stipends to assist members in attending the TLA Annual Conference. The stipends are open to librarians, paraprofessionals, LIS students, volunteers or lay advocates that demonstrate a financial need to attend the TLA Annual Conference.
Applications due: February 19
Email the completed application to Ann Rossberg.
- Be a TLA member in good standing of District 3.
- Attend the District 3 meeting at the TLA Annual Conference.
- Attend the District 3 Fall meeting the same year you receive the stipend.
- Write an essay about your experience at the TLA Annual Conference.
Great benefits for TLA Institutional members!
POs accepted for TLA Annual Conference registration, discounted pricing for Grant Station, NonProfit Liability Insurance, and more.