- TLA Awards & Scholarships
- Librarian of the Year
- Distinguished Service
- Lifetime Achievement
- Outstanding Services to Libraries
- Wayne Williams Library Project of the Year
- Libraries Change Communities Award
- Benefactor Award
- Branding Iron Awards
- Sam G. Whitten Intellectual Freedom Award
- Demco/Upstart Innovative Programming Award
- TLA Scholarships
- Unit Awards & Scholarships
- Ashley Bryan Award
- Distinguished Service – School Administrators Award
- Shirley Igo Award
- Media Virtual Presence Award
- Texas Youth Creators Award
- Library Instruction Project of the Year
- Siddie Joe Johnson Award
- Outstanding Service in Library Instruction
- Small Community Librarian Award
- Small Community Library Advocate Award
- Jack Alton Strawn Standing TALL Award
- TASL Library Information School Scholarship
- Young Adult Reading Incentive Award
- Black Caucus
- CULD Stipends
- District 3
- District 8
- Jr. Library Guild-Diversity & Inclusion
- Devin Zimmerman- Library Instruction
- New Members Round Table Professional Development Stipend
- Public Libraries
- Small Community-Biblionix
- Tocker Foundation
District 3 awards two $400 stipends to assist members in attending the TLA Annual Conference. The stipends are open to librarians, paraprofessionals, LIS students, volunteers or lay advocates that demonstrate a financial need to attend the TLA Annual Conference.
- Be a TLA member in good standing of District 3.
- Attend the District 3 meeting at the TLA Annual Conference.
- Attend the District 3 Fall meeting the same year you receive the stipend.
- Write an essay about your experience at the TLA Annual Conference.
This award will be available for the 2023 TLA Annual Conference.
TLA District Fall Meetings
A great professional development opportunity for librarians, para-professionals, and trustees from all types of libraries to connect with others in their region.