Make a Difference
Make a lasting contribution to the Texas Library Association, the library profession, and libraries.
Texas Library Association relies on the generosity of library supporters to enable us to carry out our mission. A gift of financial support to TLA will translate into an enduring legacy that will help keep the flame of libraries and literacy burning bright. We invite you to consider supporting the profession and TLA. Thank you!
A gift to TLA enables the essential work of the association and its members to move forward, and may extend the services that can be offered. Donations may be directed to the Fund for Excellence in Libraries and Learning which broadly supports TLA’s work in accomplishing its mission, and can also be directed to specific named funds that align with your goals.
Thank you to our FY2019 Donors! (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019)
- Donor ($15 – $49)
- Patron ($50 – $99)
- Mentor ($100 – $249)
- Promoter ($250 – $499)
- Guardian ($500 – $749)
- Partner ($750 – $999)
- Pillar ($1000 – $1999)
- Champion ($2000+)
- Luminary Society ($50K+)
Fund for Excellence
Make an online donation to the Fund for Excellence, or specific named funds (select Fund for Excellence on the form drop down to access individual funds as well).
- Fund for Excellence in Libraries and Learning: Supports diverse areas of the Association’s work
- Disaster Relief Fund
- Christina Woll Fund
- James Love Fund
- The Pat Smith Endowment for Excellence: Supporting innovative association initiatives
- Whitten Intellectual Freedom Fund
- Glen & Jerre Hetherington Fund for leadership development
- June Kahler Berry Fund for TALL Texans scholarships
- Jeanette and Jim Larson Fund – public library grants for mystery genre
- Wayne Williams Fund – library grants to purchase children’s books
- Scholarship & Research Fund for Janeway Scholarship & TLA Summer Scholarship
- Texas Bluebonnet Award Endowment Fund
Stand Out at TLA 2020!
Raise your company’s profile in the library market and grow your business. A wide range of opportunities are available.
Latest NewsView all News
Libraries Transform Texas Week October 7 – 11
“Libraries transform Texas because they transform our people.” – Mayor Steve Adler, City of Austin Mark your calendars and plan to celebrate the numerous ways libraries transform Texas! During the week of October 7 – 11 all libraries are invited to share how they transform their communities through innovative spaces, programs, education, technology, events, and […]Read More
Resolution in Support of Immigrant Children
In response to the immigrant crisis along the Texas border, TLA’s Latino Caucus Round Table presented this resolution in support of immigrant children to TLA Council at Annual Assembly where it was adopted. WHEREAS, The Texas Library Association is committed to supporting libraries role as an advocate of social responsibility and the public good; WHEREAS, […]Read More