Make a Difference
Make a lasting contribution to the Texas Library Association, the library profession, and libraries.
Texas Library Association relies on the generosity of library supporters to enable us to carry out our mission. A gift of financial support to TLA will translate into an enduring legacy that will help keep the flame of libraries and literacy burning bright. We invite you to consider supporting the profession and TLA. Thank you!
A gift to TLA enables the essential work of the association and its members to move forward, and may extend the services that can be offered. Donations may be directed to the Fund for Excellence in Libraries and Learning which broadly supports TLA’s work in accomplishing its mission, and can also be directed to specific named funds that align with your goals.
Thank you to our FY2018 Donors! (July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018)
- Donor ($15 – $49)
- Patron ($50 – $99)
- Mentor ($100 – $249)
- Promoter ($250 – $499)
- Guardian ($500 – $749)
- Partner ($750 – $999)
- Pillar ($1000 – $1999)
- Champion ($2000+)
- Luminary Society ($50K+)
Fund for Excellence
Make an online donation to the Fund for Excellence, or specific named funds (select Fund for Excellence on the form drop down to access individual funds as well).
- Fund for Excellence in Libraries and Learning: Supports diverse areas of the Association’s work
- Disaster Relief Fund
- Christina Woll Fund
- James Love Fund
- The Pat Smith Endowment for Excellence: Supporting innovative association initiatives
- Whitten Intellectual Freedom Fund
- Glen & Jerre Hetherington Fund for leadership development
- June Kahler Berry Fund for TALL Texans scholarships
- Jeanette and Jim Larson Fund – public library grants for mystery genre
- Wayne Williams Fund – library grants to purchase children’s books
- Scholarship & Research Fund for Janeway Scholarship & TLA Summer Scholarship
- Texas Bluebonnet Award Endowment Fund
Stand Out at TLA 2020!
Raise your company’s profile in the library market and grow your business. A wide range of opportunities are available.
Latest NewsView all News
TLA Welcomes New Interim Executive Director
The Texas Library Association (TLA) is pleased to announce that Joe Dahlstrom will serve as interim executive director while the search for a new executive director takes place. His first day is Monday, June 24, 2019. Dahlstrom, who joined TLA in 1973, has been an extremely active member, serving as TLA President from 1987 – […]Read More
11 Days and Counting!
With just 11 days remaining in the 86th Texas Legislative Session, and deadlines looming in the House, it is crunch time for many bills. Saturday, May 18 is the last day for house committees to report senate bills and senate joint resolutions in order for them to have any chance of being placed on a […]Read More