Make a Difference
Make a lasting contribution to the Texas Library Association, the library profession, and libraries.
Texas Library Association relies on the generosity of library supporters to enable us to carry out our mission. A gift of financial support to TLA will translate into an enduring legacy that will help keep the flame of libraries and literacy burning bright. We invite you to consider supporting the profession and TLA. Thank you!
A gift to TLA enables the essential work of the association and its members to move forward, and may extend the services that can be offered. Donations may be directed to the Fund for Excellence in Libraries and Learning which broadly supports TLA’s work in accomplishing its mission, and can also be directed to specific named funds that align with your goals.
Thank you to our FY2019 Donors! (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019)
- Donor ($15 – $49)
- Patron ($50 – $99)
- Mentor ($100 – $249)
- Promoter ($250 – $499)
- Guardian ($500 – $749)
- Partner ($750 – $999)
- Pillar ($1000 – $1999)
- Champion ($2000+)
- Luminary Society ($50K+)
Fund for Excellence
Make an online donation to the Fund for Excellence, or specific named funds (select Fund for Excellence on the form drop down to access individual funds as well).
- Fund for Excellence in Libraries and Learning: Supports diverse areas of the Association’s work
- Disaster Relief Fund
- Christina Woll Fund
- James Love Fund
- The Pat Smith Endowment for Excellence: Supporting innovative association initiatives
- Whitten Intellectual Freedom Fund
- Glen & Jerre Hetherington Fund for leadership development
- June Kahler Berry Fund for TALL Texans scholarships
- Jeanette and Jim Larson Fund – public library grants for mystery genre
- Wayne Williams Fund – library grants to purchase children’s books
- Scholarship & Research Fund for Janeway Scholarship & TLA Summer Scholarship
- Texas Bluebonnet Award Endowment Fund
Stand Out at TLA 2020!
Raise your company’s profile in the library market and grow your business. A wide range of opportunities are available.
Latest NewsView all News
Between the Lines: October Member Spotlight
Yolanda Botello, director of library services, Mansfield Public Library What inspired you to become a librarian? Becoming a librarian was not my lifelong dream, but I am glad my life led me here. Growing up, when I was asked what I wanted to be when I got older, my answer was always “a teacher.” I […]Read More
From Reference Desk to City Council Dais
By Christine Sederquist, Leander City Council, Place 4, Leander, Texas Curling up in a favorite chair with a great book and a cup of coffee with the muffled sounds of doves cooing just outside the window: it’s Heaven, right? I’m willing to bet everyone reading this agrees. That dream plays a large part in how […]Read More