Individual Vendor Members ($112 Dues)
All library vendor representatives are welcome to join TLA as an individual member. Your membership offers you the following:
- Membership for the calendar year: January 1 – December 31.
- Basic dues include complimentary membership in one Division, one District, and one Round Table. Additional Divisions, Districts, or Round Tables may be added at an extra cost. No fees are required for discussion groups.
- As a member, you can vote in the TLA annual election and/or volunteer to serve on a committee.
- Receive all TLA member publications and communications and stay abreast of all news and information related to TLA and Texas libraries. This includes the quarterly Texas Library Journal magazine, TLACast monthly newsletter, TLA Weekly Newsbrief, and all member and conference e-blasts.
- Submit programming ideas for the TLA Annual Conference
- Post openings in the TLA Jobline
- First right to participate in promotional opportunities at TLA Officer Governance Training and Workshop, Fall District Meetings, and TLA Leadership events
- Take pride in your support as you network with all members at TLA meetings (Annual Conference, TLA Officer Governance Training and Workshop, Fall District Meetings, etc.)
Visit the Individual Membership webpage to join or renew.