TLA institutional membership is a significant investment in your organization's future. With discounts on products and services, the return on your annual membership dues exceed the investment.
Institutional members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for legal services with Digital Information Legal Specialist, attorney Gretchen McCord.
- Discounted Director’s and Officer’s Insurance
- Access to GrantStation’s extensive searchable database of funding sources and technical resources for the discounted price of $79 per year.
- Ability to utilize purchase orders for all TLA financial transactions.
- Access to the online Members Only Directory, a database of librarians and library supporters in Texas.
- Subscriptions to Texas Library Journal, TLACast, and all association mailings.
In addition to the direct benefits to your library, your institutional dues contribute to a strengthened statewide community of libraries that ensures:
- A persuasive voice for Texas libraries on public policy issues;
- Demonstrated value of libraries and librarians to stakeholder groups;
- Leadership opportunities for staff through information sharing and networking; and
- Mechanisms to highlight and recognize best practices in libraries.
TLA 2019, April 15 - 18, Austin
Join us for the largest state library association conference in the country.
Latest NewsView all News
2019 Lone Star, Maverick, TAYSHAS & Spirit of Texas Lists Announced
The Texas Library Association’s Young Adult Round Table (YART) is pleased to announce the much-anticipated 2019 Lone Star, Maverick, TAYSHAS and Spirit of Texas Reading Lists are now available. Books are selected for the lists by public and school librarians who are members of YART. The Lone Star Reading List encourages students in grades 6 […]Read More
TLA: It’s Not Just for Texans
Stacey B. Rattner is a School Librarian at Castleton Elementary School in Castleton, New York. Stacey has been an active member of TLA since 2017. In this short interview, she describes why she enjoys her TLA membership and why it’s beneficial for out-of-state librarians to join TLA. Being that you are currently in New York, […]Read More