TLA institutional membership is a significant investment in your organization's future. With discounts on products and services, the return on your annual membership dues exceed the investment.
Institutional members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for legal services with Digital Information Legal Specialist, attorney Gretchen McCord.
- Discounted Director’s and Officer’s Insurance
- Access to GrantStation’s extensive searchable database of funding sources and technical resources for the discounted price of $79 per year.
- Ability to utilize purchase orders for all TLA financial transactions.
- Access to the online Members Only Directory, a database of librarians and library supporters in Texas.
- Subscriptions to Texas Library Journal, TLACast, and all association mailings.
In addition to the direct benefits to your library, your institutional dues contribute to a strengthened statewide community of libraries that ensures:
- A persuasive voice for Texas libraries on public policy issues;
- Demonstrated value of libraries and librarians to stakeholder groups;
- Leadership opportunities for staff through information sharing and networking; and
- Mechanisms to highlight and recognize best practices in libraries.
TLA 2019, April 15 - 18, Austin
Join us for the largest state library association conference in the country.
Latest NewsView all News
2019 TLA Award Winners
Kashmere Neighborhood Library received the 2019 Texas Library Association Libraries Change Communities Award. In the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, the Kashmere Gardens Neighborhood library (Houston, TX) became a temporary sanctuary for people in the community, providing shelter and safety from the rising flood waters. Working with the Houston Health Department, the library was able to […]Read More
TLA 2019 Office Hours
The TLA office staff will be offsite from April 15 – April 19 for the TLA Annual Conference. If you need immediate assistance, please call the conference phone number, 512-404-4600. Please note, emails and voicemails will not be immediately answered during this time. The TLA office will also be closed April 22-23. Normal office hours […]Read More