TLA institutional membership is a significant investment in your organization's future. With discounts on products and services, the return on your annual membership dues exceed the investment.
Institutional members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for legal services with Digital Information Legal Specialist, attorney Gretchen McCord.
- Discounted Director’s and Officer’s Insurance
- Access to GrantStation’s extensive searchable database of funding sources and technical resources for the discounted price of $79 per year.
- Ability to utilize purchase orders for all TLA financial transactions.
- Access to the online Members Only Directory, a database of librarians and library supporters in Texas.
- Subscriptions to Texas Library Journal, and TLACast.
In addition to the direct benefits to your library, your institutional dues contribute to a strengthened statewide community of libraries that ensures:
- A persuasive voice for Texas libraries on public policy issues;
- Demonstrated value of libraries and librarians to stakeholder groups;
- Leadership opportunities for staff through information sharing and networking; and
- Mechanisms to highlight and recognize best practices in libraries.
Institutional Membership FormDownload
Latest NewsView all News
Between the Lines: November Member Spotlight
Paul Sharpe Dean of Libraries The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV) University Libraries What inspired you to become a librarian? A desire to help people, coupled with an overwhelming desire to organize the world. What is an innovative practice at your library that you’d like to share with others? I’m proud of what […]Read More
2021-2022 Texas Bluebonnet Award Master List Released
The Texas Library Association’s (TLA) 2021-2022 Texas Bluebonnet Award (TBA) Master List was announced at the online Texas Book Festival on Monday, November 2. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the list was announced virtually. As is tradition, students in grades 3 – 6 from across Texas revealed the books on the list. View the complete […]Read More