TLA institutional membership is a significant investment in your organization's future. With discounts on products and services, the return on your annual membership dues exceed the investment.
Institutional members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for legal services with Digital Information Legal Specialist, attorney Gretchen McCord.
- Discounted Director’s and Officer’s Insurance
- Ability to utilize purchase orders for all TLA financial transactions.
- Access to the online Members Only Directory, a database of librarians and library supporters in Texas.
- Subscriptions to Texas Library Journal, and TLACast.
In addition to the direct benefits to your library, your institutional dues contribute to a strengthened statewide community of libraries that ensures:
- A persuasive voice for Texas libraries on public policy issues;
- Demonstrated value of libraries and librarians to stakeholder groups;
- Leadership opportunities for staff through information sharing and networking; and
- Mechanisms to highlight and recognize best practices in libraries.
Institutional Membership FormDownload
Latest NewsView all News
Meet TLA’s New Director of Education: Lovdy Grossman
The Texas Library Association is delighted to announce that Lovdy Grossman has accepted the position of Director of Education at TLA, effective June 15, 2021. Previously, she was the Director of the Office of Conferences and Training at the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs at The University of Texas at Austin, a position […]Read More
Between the Lines: June Member Spotlight
Laura Tadena, Equity and Inclusion Consultant Texas State Library and Archives Commission What inspired you to become a librarian? I had been working for several years as a middle school math teacher, and after a couple of years, I noticed that reading comprehension was an area that many of my students were struggling in. […]Read More