TLA institutional membership is a significant investment in your organization's future. With discounts on products and services, the return on your annual membership dues exceed the investment.
Institutional members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for legal services with Digital Information Legal Specialist, attorney Gretchen McCord.
- Discounted Director’s and Officer’s Insurance
- Access to GrantStation’s extensive searchable database of funding sources and technical resources for the discounted price of $79 per year.
- Ability to utilize purchase orders for all TLA financial transactions.
- Access to the online Members Only Directory, a database of librarians and library supporters in Texas.
- Subscriptions to Texas Library Journal, TLACast, and all association mailings.
In addition to the direct benefits to your library, your institutional dues contribute to a strengthened statewide community of libraries that ensures:
- A persuasive voice for Texas libraries on public policy issues;
- Demonstrated value of libraries and librarians to stakeholder groups;
- Leadership opportunities for staff through information sharing and networking; and
- Mechanisms to highlight and recognize best practices in libraries.
Latest NewsView all News
Libraries Transform Texas Week October 7 – 11
“Libraries transform Texas because they transform our people.” – Mayor Steve Adler, City of Austin Mark your calendars and plan to celebrate the numerous ways libraries transform Texas! During the week of October 7 – 11 all libraries are invited to share how they transform their communities through innovative spaces, programs, education, technology, events, and […]Read More
Resolution in Support of Immigrant Children
In response to the immigrant crisis along the Texas border, TLA’s Latino Caucus Round Table presented this resolution in support of immigrant children to TLA Council at Annual Assembly where it was adopted. WHEREAS, The Texas Library Association is committed to supporting libraries role as an advocate of social responsibility and the public good; WHEREAS, […]Read More