TLA institutional membership is a significant investment in your organization's future. With discounts on products and services, the return on your annual membership dues exceed the investment.
Institutional members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for legal services with Digital Information Legal Specialist, attorney Gretchen McCord.
- Discounted Director’s and Officer’s Insurance
- Access to GrantStation’s extensive searchable database of funding sources and technical resources for the discounted price of $79 per year.
- Ability to utilize purchase orders for all TLA financial transactions.
- Access to the online Members Only Directory, a database of librarians and library supporters in Texas.
- Subscriptions to Texas Library Journal, TLACast, and all association mailings.
In addition to the direct benefits to your library, your institutional dues contribute to a strengthened statewide community of libraries that ensures:
- A persuasive voice for Texas libraries on public policy issues;
- Demonstrated value of libraries and librarians to stakeholder groups;
- Leadership opportunities for staff through information sharing and networking; and
- Mechanisms to highlight and recognize best practices in libraries.
Latest NewsView all News
July Summer of Learning Event Focused on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The TLA 2020 Virtual Summer of Learning live event on July 7 began with a heartfelt and honest opening address by Charlotte Moore, Executive Director of the Black Bodies Project. “I want you to listen with your heart,” she told virtual attendees in her live address. Moore is a print and television news journalist, filmmaker, […]Read More
Between the Lines: July Member Spotlight
Elizabeth Hollenbeck Librarian III-Outreach and Instruction South Texas College Library in McAllen, Texas What inspired you to become a librarian? In my past career, I was relatively successful but I didn’t feel that passion. I was stuck in that proverbial rut. What I really wanted to do was make a larger impact on society, […]Read More