TLA institutional membership is a significant investment in your organization's future. With discounts on products and services, the return on your annual membership dues exceed the investment.
Institutional members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for legal services with Digital Information Legal Specialist, attorney Gretchen McCord.
- Discounted Director’s and Officer’s Insurance
- Access to GrantStation’s extensive searchable database of funding sources and technical resources for the discounted price of $79 per year.
- Ability to utilize purchase orders for all TLA financial transactions.
- Access to the online Members Only Directory, a database of librarians and library supporters in Texas.
- Subscriptions to Texas Library Journal, TLACast, and all association mailings.
In addition to the direct benefits to your library, your institutional dues contribute to a strengthened statewide community of libraries that ensures:
- A persuasive voice for Texas libraries on public policy issues;
- Demonstrated value of libraries and librarians to stakeholder groups;
- Leadership opportunities for staff through information sharing and networking; and
- Mechanisms to highlight and recognize best practices in libraries.
TLA 2019, April 15 - 18, Austin
Join us for the largest state library association conference in the country.
Latest NewsView all News
Presentation Opportunities at TLA2019
While the TLA2019 education program of more than 300 education sessions, is final, there are still many opportunities to share your knowledge and passion with the more than 7,000 attendees expected at TLA2019! Battledecks! In this competition, brave souls stand before an audience and present timed talks on a set of never-before-seen slides. Contestants are […]Read More
Chips and Queso. Bert and Ernie. Teachers and librarians.
Some things are just better together. Do you know a classroom teacher who would enjoy the TLA Annual Conference? Our annual conference – made up of books, authors, technology integration, makerspaces, curriculum connections, and supportive librarians – may very well be the stuff of teachers’ dreams. They would unquestionably have to experience it to believe […]Read More