TLA institutional membership is a significant investment in your organization's future. With discounts on products and services, the return on your annual membership dues exceed the investment.
Institutional members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for legal services with Digital Information Legal Specialist, attorney Gretchen McCord.
- Discounted Director’s and Officer’s Insurance
- Access to GrantStation’s extensive searchable database of funding sources and technical resources for the discounted price of $79 per year.
- Ability to utilize purchase orders for all TLA financial transactions.
- Access to the online Members Only Directory, a database of librarians and library supporters in Texas.
- Subscriptions to Texas Library Journal, TLACast, and all association mailings.
In addition to the direct benefits to your library, your institutional dues contribute to a strengthened statewide community of libraries that ensures:
- A persuasive voice for Texas libraries on public policy issues;
- Demonstrated value of libraries and librarians to stakeholder groups;
- Leadership opportunities for staff through information sharing and networking; and
- Mechanisms to highlight and recognize best practices in libraries.
Join us in Austin for Annual Assembly
July 8 – 11, 2019
Latest NewsView all News
11 Days and Counting!
With just 11 days remaining in the 86th Texas Legislative Session, and deadlines looming in the House, it is crunch time for many bills. Saturday, May 18 is the last day for house committees to report senate bills and senate joint resolutions in order for them to have any chance of being placed on a […]Read More
UNT Student Shares Insight & Lessons Learned from her First TLA Conference
The wonder of TLA was phenomenal and completely changed my perception of possible professional career options. As a distant learning student, I felt that there seemed to be difficulty truly connecting with members of my cohort. I am a school librarian and was under the incorrect notion that I was limited to remaining at the […]Read More