TLA institutional membership is a significant investment in your organization's future. With discounts on products and services, the return on your annual membership dues exceed the investment.
Institutional members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for legal services with Digital Information Legal Specialist, attorney Gretchen McCord.
- Discounted Director’s and Officer’s Insurance
- Access to GrantStation’s extensive searchable database of funding sources and technical resources for the discounted price of $79 per year.
- Ability to utilize purchase orders for all TLA financial transactions.
- Access to the online Members Only Directory, a database of librarians and library supporters in Texas.
- Subscriptions to Texas Library Journal, and TLACast.
In addition to the direct benefits to your library, your institutional dues contribute to a strengthened statewide community of libraries that ensures:
- A persuasive voice for Texas libraries on public policy issues;
- Demonstrated value of libraries and librarians to stakeholder groups;
- Leadership opportunities for staff through information sharing and networking; and
- Mechanisms to highlight and recognize best practices in libraries.
Institutional Membership FormDownload
Latest NewsView all News
87th Texas Legislature Opens
It promises to be a memorable session, as the Legislature grapples with how to meet during a pandemic and tackles redistricting in addition to the budget and other issues. On January 11, the Texas Comptroller released the biennial revenue estimate which sets the amount that can be spent in the new biennial budget, and the […]Read More
Between the Lines: January Member Spotlight
Mary Seaman, Director Bertam Public Library What inspired you to become a librarian? I became a librarian mainly because I love books, but I became a director because of the community. I realized that I loved being able to share a passion of mine with others. There is something so great about a patron coming […]Read More