TLA institutional membership is a significant investment in your organization's future. With discounts on products and services, the return on your annual membership dues exceed the investment.
Institutional members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for legal services with Digital Information Legal Specialist, attorney Gretchen McCord.
- Discounted Director’s and Officer’s Insurance
- Access to GrantStation’s extensive searchable database of funding sources and technical resources for the discounted price of $79 per year.
- Ability to utilize purchase orders for all TLA financial transactions.
- Access to the online Members Only Directory, a database of librarians and library supporters in Texas.
- Subscriptions to Texas Library Journal, TLACast, and all association mailings.
In addition to the direct benefits to your library, your institutional dues contribute to a strengthened statewide community of libraries that ensures:
- A persuasive voice for Texas libraries on public policy issues;
- Demonstrated value of libraries and librarians to stakeholder groups;
- Leadership opportunities for staff through information sharing and networking; and
- Mechanisms to highlight and recognize best practices in libraries.
Latest NewsView all News
Between the Lines: April Member Spotlight
Dennis Quinn Director of Library Services Cozby Library and Community Commons (City of Coppell, TX) What inspired you to become a librarian? Seeing the library as a playground for the mind, and a hub of connection, and the great things that can come from both. I don’t think I fully realized that until […]Read More
Texas Library Association Elects New Executive Board
Congratulations to the winners of our recent election and thank you to all of the candidates. The Texas Library Association is delighted to announce the new members of our executive board, as well as individuals elected to positions in several units which participated in the online election. TLA’s new President-Elect is Daniel Burgard. He is […]Read More