TLA institutional membership is a significant investment in your organization's future. With discounts on products and services, the return on your annual membership dues exceed the investment.
Institutional members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts for legal services with Digital Information Legal Specialist, attorney Gretchen McCord.
- Discounted Director’s and Officer’s Insurance
- Access to GrantStation’s extensive searchable database of funding sources and technical resources for the discounted price of $79 per year.
- Ability to utilize purchase orders for all TLA financial transactions.
- Access to the online Members Only Directory, a database of librarians and library supporters in Texas.
- Subscriptions to Texas Library Journal, and TLACast.
In addition to the direct benefits to your library, your institutional dues contribute to a strengthened statewide community of libraries that ensures:
- A persuasive voice for Texas libraries on public policy issues;
- Demonstrated value of libraries and librarians to stakeholder groups;
- Leadership opportunities for staff through information sharing and networking; and
- Mechanisms to highlight and recognize best practices in libraries.
Institutional Membership FormDownload
Latest NewsView all News
Election Information You Need
Librarians, The Texas Library Association encourages you to share this information from The League of Women Voters with your library patrons, students and community. Register to vote and check your voter registration status at Vote411.org. Online Voters Guide The Voters Guide is available online at Vote411.org. Voters can enter their address and zip code to view […]Read More
TLA 2021 Will Be Virtual
To our TLA library community, The Texas Library Association Executive Board has made the proactive decision that the TLA 2021 Annual Conference (originally scheduled for April 20-23 in San Antonio) will be a fully virtual event held April 22 – 24. We know librarians love seeing each other in person; and we know that you, […]Read More