TLA Members Only
Note: Please use the Google Chrome browser when accessing the new Members Only area and TLA Engage.
Check out these short videos, below, for step-by-step directions on registration and membership in our new system:
- How to join TLA for 2024 or renew your membership (2024 membership valid until Dec. 31, 2024)
- How to join/renew membership and register for the TLA 2024 Annual Conference
- How to register for TLA 2024 Annual Conference
Logging into Members Only or TLA Engage for the first time
If you have not logged into your Members Only or TLA Engage account since we introduced the new system on June 28, 2023, you will need to create a new password. Your Members Only and TLA Engage password will now be the same login information, so you will only need to do this once.
This video will walk you through the process for setting a new password or follow the steps outlined below.
- To create a new password for your Members Only and TLA Engage account, click Members Only in the top navigation line on txla.org, on the button on txla.org that says “Members Only” or click here to get to the login screen.
- Type in your primary email address associated with your TLA account. If you have ever done business with TLA, you likely already have an account set up under that email address.
- Click the link that says, “Forgot your password”. This will send a password reset email to the email address on file. The password reset email will come from the email address email@example.com. Please ensure that you have this email address whitelisted with your institution or email provider.
- Check your email, and click the Reset My Password link in the email.
Congratulations! You have now updated your login credentials for Members Only and TLA Engage.
When you go to TLA Engage for the first time after creating your new Members Only password, enter the username and password you created for Members Only.
Christy Reynolds, TLA’s Membership Engagement Manager, gives a tour of the new Members Only area and answers frequently asked questions in this TLA Talks webinar.
If you have any issues, please call or email TLA.