Advertise in TLJ
In print and online, stay connected to the Texas library community all year long!
Beginning with the Fall 2020 issue, the Texas Library Association (TLA) will produce digital-only issues of the Texas Library Journal. Each issue will be emailed to the full TLA membership and all subscribers, and posted on the TLA website and promoted via social media.
A hyperlink is provided at no charge, readers click on the ad and go directly to the advertiser’s website, publication is easily forwarded and shared for increased audience.
- Winter (December): includes TLA Annual Conference Highlights and the full winter conference program
- Spring (March): includes Conference Updates/Highlights and Exhibits Directory
- Summer (May)
- Fall (September)
- Artwork may be sent (typically a high resPDF) as an email attachment to Kasey Hyde and Wendy Woodland at TLA. Stuff/zip large files packaged with necessary fonts and graphics if not embedded.
- For questions on production specifications, contact Kasey Hyde.
|Full Page||8.5″ x 11″|
|1/2 Page – horizontal||8.5″ x 5.5″|
|1/3 Page||2.5″ x 11″ vertical; 5″ x 5″ horizontal|
|Inside Front, Inside Back Cover||8.5″ x 11″|
|Back Cover||8.5″ X 11″|
|AD SIZES & RATES*
||Single||2 Issue||4 Issue|
|FULL PAGE: 8.5″ x 11″||$1490||$1350||$1290|
|1/2 PAGE: 8.5″ x 5.5″||$994||$882||$825|
|1/3 PAGE: 2.5″ x 11″ v; 5″ x 5″ h||$834||$796||$720|
|*Rates are per issue|
|COVER PLACEMENT *- check for availability:
Outside Back Cover, Inside Front Cover, or Inside Back Cover
|Full Page Specs: 8.5″ x 11″; pricing reflects total cost for ad(s)||Single||2 Issue||4 Issue|
|*Rates are per issue|
Contact Kasey Hyde with any questions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Texas Library Journal does not pay a commission to advertising agencies.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 30 days prior to the issue artwork deadline. A $25 cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellations within 30 days of the issue artwork deadline will be billed at the full rate.
- All advertising must be paid in advance.
NOTE: TLA has the legal right to reject any job posting or advertising that it deems inappropriate for any reason, including, but not limited to the failure of a posting or ad to comply with the written guidelines, the substantive complaint by any member regarding the business or ethical practices of the entity advertising a job opening or seeking to purchase ad space, or based on the investigation conducted by the association itself.
|Issue||Contract & Payment||Artwork||
|SPRING (No. 1)
|MARCH 17||MARCH 24||APRIL 8|
|SUMMER (No. 2)
|JUNE 3||JUNE 9||JUNE 24|
|FALL (No. 3)
|AUG 15||AUG 20||SEPT 24|
|WINTER (No. 4)
|NOV 25||DEC 6||DEC 17|
Multi-Issue Contract Benefits
4-Issue and 2-Issue Contract Advertiser Benefits:
In addition to discounted pricing for ads, multi-issue contract advertisers receive a discount on a standing sign at the TLA Annual Conference.
Discounted Standing Sign at the TLA 2020 Conference:
- 3′ x 7′ (38″ x 84″) standing sign; 6″ bleed at the bottom to allow for the stand. Sign placement will be in high traffic lobbies or in the registration area. See specs/ location and order form available mid-October.
- File types: .pdf w/layers turned on, .eps, or .ai.
- Sign file and payment deadline: TBD. You will be invoiced separately from the TLJ contract. Payment must be received before artwork will be submitted for printing.
- You DO NOT have to be a current exhibitor or a contract advertiser to place an order for a Standing Sign. Pricing starts at TBD.
- Contact Kasey Hyde with questions.
|Standing Sign Discount Pricing|
|Half Page Contract Advertiser||TBD||TBD|
|Full page Contract Advertiser||Free||TBD|
|*Discounts apply to 4 issue and 2 issue full page ad contracts and 4 issue half page contracts.|