Advertise in TLJ
In print and online, stay connected to the Texas library community all year long!
The Texas Library Journal is a digital only publication issued four times a year. Each issue will be emailed to the full TLA membership and all subscribers, and posted on the TLA website and promoted via social media.
A hyperlink is provided at no charge, readers click on the ad and go directly to the advertiser’s website, publication is easily forwarded and shared for increased audience.
- Winter (December): includes TLA Annual Conference Highlights and the full winter conference program
- Spring (March): includes Conference Updates/Highlights and Exhibits Directory
- Summer (May)
- Fall (September)
- Artwork may be sent (typically a high resPDF) as an email attachment to Kasey Hyde and Wendy Woodland at TLA. Stuff/zip large files packaged with necessary fonts and graphics if not embedded.
- For questions on production specifications, contact Kasey Hyde.
|Full Page||8.5″ x 11″|
|1/2 Page – horizontal||8.5″ x 5.5″|
|1/3 Page||2.5″ x 11″ vertical; 5″ x 5″ horizontal|
|Inside Front, Inside Back Cover||8.5″ x 11″|
|Back Cover||8.5″ X 11″|
|AD SIZES & RATES*
||Single||2 Issue||4 Issue|
|FULL PAGE: 8.5″ x 11″||$1490||$1350||$1290|
|1/2 PAGE: 8.5″ x 5.5″||$994||$882||$825|
|1/3 PAGE: 2.5″ x 11″ v; 5″ x 5″ h||$834||$796||$720|
|*Rates are per issue|
|COVER PLACEMENT *- check for availability:
Outside Back Cover, Inside Front Cover, or Inside Back Cover
|Full Page Specs: 8.5″ x 11″; pricing reflects total cost for ad(s)||Single||2 Issue||4 Issue|
|*Rates are per issue|
Contact Kasey Hyde with any questions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Texas Library Journal does not pay a commission to advertising agencies.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 30 days prior to the issue artwork deadline. A $25 cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellations within 30 days of the issue artwork deadline will be billed at the full rate.
- All advertising must be paid in advance.
NOTE: TLA has the legal right to reject any job posting or advertising that it deems inappropriate for any reason, including, but not limited to the failure of a posting or ad to comply with the written guidelines, the substantive complaint by any member regarding the business or ethical practices of the entity advertising a job opening or seeking to purchase ad space, or based on the investigation conducted by the association itself.
|Issue||Contract & Payment||Artwork||
|SPRING (No. 1)
|MARCH 17||MARCH 24||APRIL 8|
|SUMMER (No. 2)
|JUNE 3||JUNE 9||JUNE 24|
|FALL (No. 3)
|AUG 15||AUG 20||SEPT 24|
|WINTER (No. 4)
|NOV 25||DEC 6||DEC 17|
Multi-Issue Contract Benefits
4-Issue and 2-Issue Contract Advertiser Benefits:
In addition to discounted pricing for ads, multi-issue contract advertisers receive a discount on a standing sign at the TLA Annual Conference.
Discounted Standing Sign at the TLA 2020 Conference:
- 3′ x 7′ (38″ x 84″) standing sign; 6″ bleed at the bottom to allow for the stand. Sign placement will be in high traffic lobbies or in the registration area. See specs/ location and order form available mid-October.
- File types: .pdf w/layers turned on, .eps, or .ai.
- Sign file and payment deadline: TBD. You will be invoiced separately from the TLJ contract. Payment must be received before artwork will be submitted for printing.
- You DO NOT have to be a current exhibitor or a contract advertiser to place an order for a Standing Sign. Pricing starts at TBD.
- Contact Kasey Hyde with questions.
|Standing Sign Discount Pricing|
|Half Page Contract Advertiser||TBD||TBD|
|Full page Contract Advertiser||Free||TBD|
|*Discounts apply to 4 issue and 2 issue full page ad contracts and 4 issue half page contracts.|