Call for Proposals
Deadline to submit proposals is February 23
Is your library doing something innovative? Have the past two years changed the way you think about the way you do business? Are you a subject matter expert interested in presenting to your colleagues?
Share your expertise at the TLA Summit! The call for proposals is open to any individual wanting to share their expertise with librarians, you do not have to be a TLA member or reside in Texas.
Over 50 general education sessions will be offered at the TLA Summit. Proposals are peer reviewed, scored and selected by members of the Texas Library Association Summit Jury. All sessions will be 50-minutes long.
Accepted general education speakers receive:
- Complimentary TLA Summit registration.
- Visibility and the opportunity to connect with TLA Summit attendees.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 23, 2022
How to Submit a Proposal
Prior to submitting, please prepare all of the information needed to complete the application. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Begin your submission. The online entry form is divided into sections:
- Submission Information – Presentation title and topics (maximum of three). Review topics here. Note that the three topics you select do not have to be under the same track.
- Speaker Details – Speaker name, contact information and biography.
- Content – Session details including description, learning objectives and target audience.
- Preview your submission. Once all information has been entered, the online form can be reviewed, edited, if necessary, and printed prior to submission. Proposals must be submitted via the online form in order to be reviewed.
Submissions will be reviewed and scored in early March. Submitters will be notified of the review decision by the end of March.